Saturday, June 14, 2008

Myself



My name is Madison,or more known as Maddy.I turned 12 today, and I feel more grown up.
I have a sometimes nice-but sometimes annoying brother.
my mom is the best woman you will ever meet and my dad is a strong believing pentecostal and I look up to both of my parents. my dad helps our pastor(pastor Pryor)like if he is gone or sick.my dad preaches or ends prayer meetings on Mondays, but he preaches like a pastor! My mom is a Sunday school teacher, who teaches 8 and 9 yr old. When I grow up I want to be a Sunday school teacher just like my mother.

3 comments:

Joe said...

WoW!!!! that is a great post,will be waiting for more. love Dad

Joe said...

thanks dad I love you alot!
- maddy

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog Maddy. I am sure one day you will be my grand children's Sunday school teacher.
Love U