Sunday, June 22, 2008

Father's day




I know I'm a Little late,but I would like to give a few words to my dad. Here's a poem to my dad I found.=)


Dear daddy,

Dearest Joe Dunn,
Husband and a great daddy
We just want you to know
That you really, truly great.

We love you very much,
And appreciate all you are.
At work you're a true champion,
At home you are a star!

This Father's Day wish is part
Of how we show our truest feelings.
Because when it comes to you
Our affection knows no kind of ceilings.

You're up so bright and early,
At four-thirty every day.
Off to work for all of us,
Dear daddy, that's your way.

'Course lately you've developed
Another talent if you will.
You're learning how to break more wind,
Ain't that a bitter pill!

You bundle with the kids
I think that you're a rock star,
Well, you're NOT - - but I'm still your fan.

You are just the sweetest,
Most adoring man alive.
You're great at lifting weights.
Watching comedy with you
Is always a great laugh.


Dear daddy, sweet husband,
Loving Father, dear old Dad.
Just know your family adores you,
In fact, we love you mad.

And on this Father's Day daddy,
Our wishes are just for you.
A long and happy life,
With lots more laughter, too.

Love,

Madison

No comments: